[WriteLog] RTTY changing call?

Raj raj@logicresources.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:34:46 -0700

I believe the purpose of the insert key is to insert the
highlighted call and send your exchange. If you want to work
the second un-highlighted call, click on it with your mouse
and press F3 (whatever your exchange key is). A better way
is to right click on the call you want to work and click on
F3 or F4 (whatever your exchange key is). This only works if
your exchange is in either F3 or F4... I think.

73
Raj VE6RAJ