[WriteLog] RTTY changing call?

Hill, Don dhill@cprk.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:13:06 -0600

John, WA9ALS writes:

>Does Writelog have a feature like WF1B where the highlighted calls stack up
>in storage so that you can program an exchange like "WA1st QSL TU now
>WA2nd..."??

Yes, it's the Call Que, either CTRL-C or ALT-C I can't remember.  I don't
use it, but I probably should.  That brings up another topic.  In WF1B,
you can log a station then send an exchange to the next station in the
call que.  I've not figured out if WriteLog can do it or not, but I sure
need this feature.  I usually have to go on live to do this:

ALT-K WA9ALS QSL TU NOW XZ1A 599-002-002 BK ALT-K

Maybe there's a way.  Anyone know it yet?

73, Don AA5AU