[WriteLog] New feature ideas

Robert Doherty k1vv@tmlp.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:17:38 -0500

Jim,  we find that "Chair Time" contributes the most to the score ...  we used to try
to do the same type of planning when fishing .... try various lures .. etc ..  but
once we get into the heat of the battle .. catching fish or working DX mults ...  all
that goes out the window .......
and it seems to be more fun that way .......
73   Whitey   K1VV