[WriteLog] Soundboard to WL further info on my problem

PTSMANTUA@aol.com PTSMANTUA@aol.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:46:14 EST

Hello,

Here is some more information that may cloud the picture further. I opened
writelog.ini which resides in the C:\Windows dir and discovered that the
LineInIndexOverride had been reset to 3,vs 5 for my computer. I reset it
equal to 5, and saved it as writelog5.ini. Then I ran a test. When I launch
SbControl, it apparently modifies the writelog.ini file and resets the
LineInIndexOveride to =3, and then opens the window. The soundboard even
stops playing sound, using the default settings, upon open of the
window,exactly as the window opens. From this point on, the SbControl seems
to control the soundboard correctly, but Writelog still doesn't see the input.

I am truley stuck. I even put away a cable project for hooking up RTTY via
the soundboard until I figure this out.
Any and all help is very welcome.

Phil

KF8JW

Anyhow, Even with this line set to =5, I have gotten no further