[WriteLog] Log in GMT

Ed Gray w0sd@rapidnet.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:36:04 -0500

Thanks everyone for all the help!  With the information we have gotten I am
sure Arliss and I can get his computer set up so he can have it on local
time and date and local time zone and WRITELOG will log in GMT.  I sure am
happy WRITELOG works the way it does.  It has been a gripe of mine that
most logging programs require you to set your computer on GMT which I don't
like!  When I started using it here and it logged in GMT with the computer
on local I was pleased.  That is why I was surprised at W7XU that I was
back to the same old thing of having to set the computer to GMT time!
Therefore the reason for all my questions!  When we resolve it at his place
I will let everyone know the cure!

73, Ed W0SD
Ed Gray McCook County Extension Educator-Marketing/Farm Management
Box 130
130 East Essex
Salem, SD 57058-0130

Office phone 605 425 2242