[WriteLog] iota

Barry N1EU n1eu@hotmail.com
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 10:02:30 EDT

IOTA support is evidently included in the latest 10.18 revision, which would
necessitate an update installation of WriteLog.

It would be greatly appreciated if additional contest support was made
available also as an installable module (like SM6SRW has been offering)
instead of requiring an entire WriteLog installation and all the potential
pitfalls that involves.  Doesn't this make sense?

I'm completely happy with my WL10.16, but sure wish I had the IOTA module to
have some fun this weekend.  However, I'd rather not risk the update
installation just for this one contest, because I know it might not go
totally smooth.

73,
Barry  N1EU