[WriteLog] W5XD Multi-function Keyer

RDTALBERT@aol.com RDTALBERT@aol.com
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 15:40:09 EDT

Oops,

      My previous post got away from me without explanation.  If any of you
are interested, as I was, in what the total approx. cost of material for the
new W5XD Multi-function Keyer is (without connecting cables and enclosure,
shipping, etc.)  - see below.

      Digikey is currently listing the Dual Opto Isolator as unavailable.  I
purchased some of these from Mouser in March and they were then $1.05 each.

      I added the cost of the Radio Shack transformer and pot (from their
current catalog) to the total.  These can be deleted from the total if not
required.

      For the added capabilities and convenience, seems to be a good value
(just my opinion of course).

http://hometown.aol.com/rdtalbert/myhomepage/partlist.txt

73

Roy   K9ER/5