[WriteLog] More ALT-T QUESTION

K2XR + N2YFH k2xr@zajil.net
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 01:59:04 +0300

Perhaps we are mixing apples and oranges LLoyd.

I am specifying CW operation. Perhaps it works that way when playing wave
files, I don't know, as I haven't had the opportunity to play with that part
yet... but On CW, and I would suspect RTTY too, it functions as I described.
There it is definitely end of prev. to start of next.

Either way I have it working fine for me, and I suspect you have it working
well for you too.
My question about tenth second increments still stands.
Any help out there ??