[WriteLog] ANARTS results

Thomas Burkhart ke4kwe@mindspring.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 06:55:51 -0400

2000
-+- ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society.

CALL: KE4KWE                                                       Country
USA
_X__ Single OP., All Band

         QSOs            Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    4               26              0       3
40m:    24              98              1       10
20m:    169             1614            29      19
15m:    94              1130            24      19
10m:    15              252             4       4
Total: 306          3120
Continents:  5
Total multipliers: 113
VK bonus points: 700
Score:  1763500
Station Description: FT-1000MP,FL2100B
Antenna(s):Cushcraft A4S, 80-40 Dipole
POWER: 150 W
Remarks:Props were bad and had to realy work to get contacts.Went as long
as 40 minutes without getting a new contact.Enjoyed the contest

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations
of the contest.

Call                        .
Tom Burkhart, KE4KWE