[WriteLog] GREAT Export of June VHF contest from WriteLog to dx4win

Rick rick258@home.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:10:51 -0500

Just finished exporting via ADIF my June VHF contest log from WriteLog
and then importing via ADIF into dx4win. 454 Q's with no errors!!  This
is the first time in 2 years (6 contests) that everything has imported
totally correct on the first try. And, my cabrillo contest log entry
appears to be ok also. Still need to go over it a little closer to be
sure everything is correctly formatted this contest. Finally! The
authors of both programs are to be commended. Never had major problems,
just minor ones and now everything seems to mesh perfectly.  THANKS to
Wayne and Paul , Ron and Steve for all the hard work and to all the beta
testers and the great minds on these lists that are so willing to help
us less knowledgeable users.   73  Rick wa5rt