[WriteLog] Strange pauses at CW.

Fidel Leon ea3gip@pobox.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:50:35 +0200

	Huuum, I almost forgot a little glitch I saw in the CQ WPX CW Contest.

	One of my CW memories was a simple "%C?", just to ask a station to refill
his callsign. Well, I saw that, if you only got two letters (let's suppose
IP), when activating the memory message, WL was sending the IP letters,
but let a loooong silence delay before the question mark. With a
traditional "%C 5nn %3" happened too! The pause made most people started
resending their callsing, but being "overwritten" by the "5nn 101"
remainded to be sent (noted because of using QSK at my end!).

	Was just me, or has it happened to anybody else?

	73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip@pobox.com