[WriteLog] Strange pauses at CW

Eric Pearson epearson@ezylink.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:04:02 -0700

At 04:16 AM 6/15/00 , Ed wrote:
>Experienced the same thing here.  With 3 or more characters in the
>callsign field, no problems at all.  Hope this gets fixed in the next
>upgrade.

This sounds like it could be a problem with Super Check Partial.  With
only two characters of the callsign known the SCP list would be big.
Try turning SPC off and see it the pause goes away.

I've noticed another problem when SCP is on.  While clicking on a
callsign in the RttyRite window moves the cursor to the entry window
it doesn't completely move the focus to the main window.  I find that
pulldown menus don't work with keyboard commands - the pulldown menu
flashes in view then disappears.  I must use the mouse to get the menu
to stay down.  The problem went away when I closed the SCP window.

73,
Eric - K6EP