[WriteLog] Merge of FD Logs] Solution

Joe Duerbusch jduerbusch@netscape.net
27 Jun 00 07:53:32 CDT

Thanks guys for all you help. Especially to Eric - K6EP and Don - AA5AU for
the solution.  Below is Don's description on how to merge the files.  I think
my problem was operator, The laptops there we used on FD had to be returned
Monday morning.  All traces of WL had to be wiped out so I was in a bit of a
rush to get the log's off of them.

When I got home Monday evening, I followed Don's instruction on my home
computer and it all worked the first time.  Didn't seem like I did anything
different but what the heck, I got what I needed.  So thanks to the Reflector
and Don and Eric.  BTW Eric also sent me instruction on how to make the TQS
files which is very helpful, tks Eric.

Joe K0BX

"Don  Hill" <aa5au@msn.com> wrote:
I used to do this all the time before I networked my computers.  Open
the first log file, then go to File, then Merge, then open the 2nd file.  It
should merge it into the first file.   Do a Save As to a filename, then
merge in the 3rd file using Merge, then do a Save As and you will have
a total file with all 3 merged.  I know it works.  Used to do it all the
time.

If you can't get it to work, send me all your .wl files and I will merge them
for you and send you back the completed file.

73, Don AA5AU

Joe Duerbusch K0BX
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx
k0bx@qsl.net