[WriteLog] Dayton

Dale Sinner dsinner@tfb.com
Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:54:55 -0800

To All,

Sorry for the bandwidth here. It is the best way for me to get to the
RTTYers.

I still have rooms available for the weekend of May 18,etc. Those wishing a
room are referred to the rttyjournal.com web page for more info. There you
will find the room reservation form with instructions for securing a room.

Also, on this page you will find info on the two dinners planned for Friday
and Saturday nights. If you are going and have not yet signed up for one or
both dinners, do so now. Both Ron and Joe must give the hotel a dinner
count days before we arrive so that the hotel can order the food necessary
for the meals.

Transportation is not a problem. We have been working on this for some time
now and it almost ready to go. I will have an announcement in a few days
with all the details except maybe the actual schedule.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

73
Dale Sinner, W6IWO