[WriteLog] Were some Switzerland HB9 stations change to HB2 during the ARRL DX Contest??

Dave Rich kg0us@swbell.net
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 22:23:09 -0600

Hello everyone,

I was just checking out both mine and my daughters logs from the recent
ARRL DX contests for both CW and phone and found something strange to
me.  I found that none of the HB2xxx stations we contacted were in the
super checker.  However, if I changed the HB2xxx to HB9xxx then it did
show up in the super checker window.  Did we each bust all these calls
on both phone and cw or did some of the operator in Switzerland recently
change there calls from HB9 to HB2?

Feeling Busted,
Dave KG0US