[WriteLog] get cluster from other computer via lan

Ned Stearns estearns1@home.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 23:31:14 +0000

Run WriteLog on the other computer with the modem. Then establish a
telnet connection to the desired site on that other computer. Then set
up a network connection with that other computer with your contest
computer with WriteLog. With WriteLog on the contest computer you can
select the packet source as the other computer out on the local network.

Lots of setup steps but runs fine for me. This approach assumes that
your two computers are connected on a local network, of course.

Ned Stearns
AA7A