[WriteLog] Trouble with memory keys

KF6BIR@aol.com KF6BIR@aol.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:29:42 EST

I have been having trouble with the memory keys ( F2 to F10) they will not
key the transmitter or even show print on the screen, When I first installed
writelog this was working, then later the only way that I could get it to
work was to open the type ahead window, press transmitter and then receive
then close it and then the memory keys would work, now I can not get it to
work at all, I can use the type ahead window OK, no problem there, I have
been trying to get Writelog up and running for about 2 months now, just when
I think I have everything working something like this pop up. I have never
been able use Writelog because of one problem after another. Any ideas what
to do? I do know that the way that I have memory lines are correct because
they have worked before and I have not made any changes.

Tnx for help that you may have to give.

Vince, K6BIR