[WriteLog] CQ-M Contest

Scot Herrick sherrick@ameritech.net
Thu, 4 May 2000 11:05:21 -0000

All,

Anyone out there who is working the CQ-M contest May 13-14th using WriteLog?
I'd like some help on how you have set up the contest given the multi-mode
(I'm not interested in the SSTV part) and the P-150-C country list.

Also, anyone have a listing of the P-150-C country list? And/or a web site?
None mentioned in the contest announcement in CQ.

CQ-M was a fun contest when I worked it at a different QTH a while back. It
didn't take the entire weekend (24 hours) and there was always lots of
activity on from the Russians which made it a good DX contest.

Thanks...Scot, K9JY

scot@k9jy.com
www.k9jy.com