[WriteLog] ARI Int. DX Contest module available

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd@ma.ultranet.com
Tue, 9 May 2000 01:43:53 +0100

A public thank you to Jorgen for writing the ARI contest module and making
it available!  I used it during the contest and had a great time.  It made
the contest more fun for me.

Maybe Jorgen can talk W5XD into including the ARI contest in the WriteLog
package.

73 - Randy, K5ZD