[WriteLog] DXTelnet

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 12:22:34 -0400

The documentation for DXTelnet indicates that it supports WriteLog
as a logging program. I presume this means that Packet Cluster
spots received by DXTelnet can be reflected in the WriteLog packet
window. This would be very useful since DXTelnet allows connection
to multiple packet clusters and reflects the spots from all of
them in a single window. If I could see all of these in the
WriteLog packet window I would be able to use the "Grab Packet
Spot" function to set my rig from multiple packet clusters - WOW
that would be great. However, the DXTelnet help file says to look
at the documentation for the logging program for information on
how to set this up. I can't find any mention of DXTelnet in the
WriteLog documentation. Can anyone offer some help on this?

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ
w3zj@arrl.net