[WriteLog] Voting on best PSK31 display

michael watts wy6k@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 22:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Now that we seem to be taking a bit of a poll, I want
to add my vote for a Digipan type waterfall display.
This is great and very fast - just what we want for
contesting.

I have a great idea.  Why not get Wayne to change the
PSK31 display to waterfall and then have a Writelog
PSK31 contest sponsored by Writelog!  Kind of lay
claim to PSK31 contesting.  The reason we don't have
PSK31 contests is just because there aren't any
contests.  I think there are probably enough of us
ready to do it if someone would just put one together
and get the word out.

I'll sponsor the plaques!

Mike wy6k