[WriteLog] Features and Modules

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Sun, 28 May 2000 15:29:20 -0000

Roger,
Put things in perspective by looking at the other 3 major contesting
programs (also not full-time jobs for their authors) - and it's a
program, not a programme, or perhaps a "program y'all" since it
comes from W5 land :.) Though I haven't done a count, I believe
Writelog supports more contests than the others do, and also
allows more flexibility in setup too.  There are just too many
contests out there to support them all. Some minor contests, in
their attempt to get more activity, have supplied their own, free
software (for example, PA QSO Party, and one of the Italian
contests). Things like the Wyoming QSO Party just aren't high up
on the priority list.
73 Barry