[WriteLog] mult problem

David Rich kg0us@swbell.net
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:03:14 -0600

I am presently using Writelog 10.18a.  I checked my log and Writelog
appears to have given me 3 points for K5K indicating Kingman Reef and
GZ7V indicating Shetlands for the country.  I downloaded the cty file and
unzipped in my download directory.  I then ran the conversion utility
provided by Writelog.  After I ran the conversion, I thought, how does
the conversion utility know were to look for the cty file?  I opened and
checked a writelog log and entered K5K. As I thought, it did not
recognize it as Kingman Reef. I then copied the cty file from my download
directory to the location the original cty file was located in the
Writelog directory under the programs subdirectory I think.  I then
re-ran the conversion utility, opened a Writelog log and K5K was
correctly recognized as Kingman Reef.

73,

Dave KG0US