[WriteLog] WRITElog in CQWW SSB

Byron Peebles nz3o@arrl.net
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:44:02 -0400

After having the painful QTC problems in WAE, I was convinced
that I should use CT for CQWW SSB.  But at 12 minutes before the
contest started, I coudln't get the TNC TSR to function properly, so
the decision was made to go back and try WRITELOG.  After 48 hours
I can tell you I was rather impressed.  Only two or three minor software
bugs and some usability improvement opportunities but no log erros or
problems.  GREAT!  (And we were reading help during the contest! hi)

73, Byron

PS. Twelve minutes AFTER the contest ended it abended on an Exception,
but that didn't seem to hurt anything - phew!