[WriteLog] Packet spots

Barry N1EU n1eu@hotmail.com
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 10:00:00 EST

Jim's suggestion is a good one.  This is exactly what I've been doing from
the start with WriteLog.  The terminal window is open all the time on the
second (righthand) monitor, where I also put the BandMap along the left
edge.

I've also thought about the issue Dick raised about stale spots.  Currently
we can only set an extinction time for spots.  It'd be fantastic to somehow
know the age of a spot.

No desire on my part for displaying the spot's originator.  I can either
filter out those I don't want or look in the terminal window.

73,
Barry  N1EU