[WriteLog] A repeat request

Jay ws7i@ewarg.org
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:36:04 -0800

At 10:04 AM 11/1/00 -0600, Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 wrote:
>I'd LOVE to see a true shortcut, just CTL or ALT and only one key.
>
>Chad WE9V

RE: [WriteLog] Keyboard Mapping
Eric Scace (scace@uu.net)
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:30:13 +0400

up WL for PSK31 rumble)"
Hi Dick --

   A third-party piece of software will do this for you.  It is called
"Macro Express"  It is available on the web at
http://www.macroexpress.com/index.htm.

   There is a 30-day free trial and the purchase price is $30.  You can buy
it over the web.  The author was quite responsive in answering my questions.

   Dick N1RCT has written a little write-up about using this utility with
WriteLog; I think that write-up is on the WriteLog website.

-- Eric R3/K3NA
scace@uu.net