[WriteLog] CQWW Log Sumit Question?

k0bx@qsl.net k0bx@qsl.net
3 Nov 2000 11:37:55 -0800

I just sent my log for the CQWW SSB contest in.  I was under the impression that we only had to send in the Cabrillo File and no Summary sheet.  This is what it says in the rules:

E-MAIL Required Content: We strongly recommend you submit the Cabrillo file created by all major logging programs. If
Cabrillo is unavailable, then: (1) A SUMMARY sheet in plain-text ASCII,  and (2) your LOG in plain-text ASCII.

But the automated knowlegement from the CQ Server says"

Your log MUST include an ASCII plain-text SUMMARY SHEET.  This
may be sent in a separate message or included with your log.
However, if you are sending entries for two or more stations,
please send each entry in its own message(s).  DO NOT combine
entries for different stations into one message."

So do I sent a summary sheet or is the Cabrillo file ok and the CQ files need to be updated??

Joe K0BX

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html