[WriteLog] SS

Tom Fitzpatrick k4ie@hotmail.com
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 19:44:39 GMT

     I used Write_Log during SS and it was going along fine until it gave me
2 QSO #744s.  Before I realized what I was doing, I went to edit and hit
'renumber'.  I imagine that gave at least several of the QSOs the wrong
number.
     Also, I never did get the CW record function working.  The CW decoder
worked fine, so I know I was getting audio from the rig into the computer.
The little window in the record box had no indication and nothing happened
when I clicked 'Begin CW Record'.
     I can find nothing in the help files to lead me in the right direction.
     73,
     Tom, K4IE