[WriteLog] Chasing packet spots on bandmap

Jeff Bouvier k1am@home.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:13:16 -0500

	I just started using this program yesterday and so far it
hasn't been bad to set up.
	I am having one problem that I can't resolve. This is probably
easy for you long time users of this program. When I click on a
callsign in the band map, I then right click and choose "tune to the
selected station". My radio does not move. The radio control is
working as it's showing the qrg that my ft-1kmp is sitting on. That
was easy to set up as was the telnet for packet. What am I doing wrong
as far as chasing mults. in the bandmap window. I thought double
clicking on the callsign in the bandmap window might send the rig
there but that doesn't work either.
	I don't plan on doing a serious effort this weekend but will
put in as much time as I can. Of course I've said that b4 and put in a
lot of time. I have no antenna on 80m and only 1 antenna on 20m fixed
to the U.S.
	By the way, the program looks real nifty spread out over (3)
21" monitors. I will only be using 2 during the contest.
	I hope you all have fun in the contest this weekend and let's
hope for good conditions on 10m.
	TIA,
		73, Jeff K1AM