[WriteLog] Rig Control

Joe Dubeck JoeD@Voyager.net
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:27:01 -0600

Clint-

This may be an obvious suggestion that you have already
tried.  Periodically I lose one or more serial ports - especially those on
USB boxes.  Just last night, I lost rig control while everything else
worked.  The solution for me has always been to shut down the computer and
leave it off for at least a minute.  All is well when I reboot.  a quick
shut down using "Restart" doesn't work.  My rig is on standard COM1.

Hope this helps.

-Joe, NA9A