[WriteLog] SS Cabrillo File Question re "unclaimed qsos"

Marty Tippin martyt@pobox.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:41:50 -0600

What version of Writelog are you using? I created the Cabrillo file from
v10.21k and noticed that unclaimed QSOs were *not* included in the file at
all. Maybe that's something that was fixed in this version. But it's
certainly the behavior I'd expect.

As someone else pointed out earlier, it would REALLY be helpful if everyone
could include the version of WriteLog that they're referring to when
posting to the reflector - there are probably a half-dozen or more versions
being used. I know I forget that important piece of information a lot but
I've vowed to try and include it in every post, when relevant.

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com