[WriteLog] Serial Number Problem in SS SSB

Jim Stevens k4ma@mindspring.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:09:53 -0500

I'm still a novice writelog user.  I ran into a problem at the beginning
that I could not find any solution to.  I was doing 2 radios.  Left was
the run, and Right was the S&P.  I moved the cursor down to the Right
and entered a call of a station that I had found on the S&P radio.
I didn't realize it at the time, but writelog assigned serial #8 to that
call.
Before I could work that station someone called on my CQ freq, so I moved
the cursor backup to the Left radio and entered the call and worked the guy,
Writelog assigned serial #9 to this QSO.  I never worked the guy on the
Right,
so I lost serial #8.

There doesn't seem to be anyway to edit my serial numbers.
Is there any way to fix the serial numbers?

Thanks.
73,
Jim Stevens, K4MA
k4ma@mindspring.com