[WriteLog] writelog

Ed Sleight k4sb@mindspring.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:28:02 +0000

Terry wrote:
 have been reading this for a month or so now thru a couple major
contests, and I am wondering why I bought the software in the first
place,  Nothing  seems to work right,  there are more bugs in it than
if  it came  out of Microsoft.  I am really not satisfied with my
purchase,  I can get nothing I want to work to work.  well guess its
another one for the shit pile.

Terry, frustration is normal, and I can understand your feelings. But
you must realize that WL is the most advanced program around now. Yes,
there may be bugs, but as I have found, the biggest bug is me! Either
from not understanding how to fully implement the program, and just
plain stupidity on my part. (and please do not think I am applying the
"stupidity" to anyone but myself )

Bugs are being fixed, features are being added, and we have an
outstanding bunch of guys here who give tirelessly of their time.

Hang in there. I am, and I think the end result will be fantastic.

73
Ed