[WriteLog] WL - Serial Cables & radio interfacing

Tom Branch tom.branch@qth.com
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:17:01 -0600

Greetings,

When I was running short on IRQs, I installed a Byterunner card that can
have as many as 8 Com ports and uses a single IRQ.  I use Com 1 and Com 2
off the main PC for the mouse and radio.  I have a Kam Plus for RTTY on Com
3 and a KPC-3 for packet on Com 4.  The card I purchased had two ports, but
Byterunner also sells 4 and 8 port versions.

73 de Tom, K4NR