[WriteLog] Packet spot window

Bradley Nowak bnowak@telocity.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:50:25 -0500

One thing I noticed was that the packet window remained blank when 'mults
only' was checked.  I guess this feature is for country mults only??  It
would be nice to track sections during SS.

Brad - N8SNM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael L. Johnson" <mjohnson@mis.net>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 15:56
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet spot window

I used Writelog for the first time in the Nov. SS phone contest.
I found it very annoying that DX spots showed up all the time
in the packet spot window and that when the section names
were in the comment field of the terminal, they would not show
up in the packet spot window. Is there some way to edit the ini
file to correct this? If not maybe an idea for future upgrades.

73 KD4SN