[WriteLog] RE: YJ0PD

mwolfe mwolfe@interaccess.com
Mon, 27 Nov 00 22:41:58 -0600

We have run RTTY here sporadically and even tried PSK31 last night. We will
try RTTY again tonight but not PSK31. PSK31 does not survive a pileup very
well. It's very interesting to see what a pileup looks like on a waterfall
display. Because everyone is on the exact same frequency it is difficult to
pick out one signal, and even when you do people keep transmitting over others
they cannot hear. Tried split, but it is easy to find where people are just by
looking at the waterfall display.

73 and Lukim Yu,
Mike
N9WM / YJ0WM