[WriteLog] cabrillo

Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:12:38 -0600

> I would expect it to leave out the unclaimed QSOs and keep the dupes.  Those
> logged dupes are important for the log checking process.
>
> Randy, K5ZD

WL does as Randy says (running 10.20).  My dupes are present,
but my unclaimed are not.

So here is my problem.  There were a few QSOs that took place
on the multiplier radio that were not multipliers.  (Operator
error, bandmap entries were colored as mults when they weren't.)

We worked said station.  We do not want to claim credit for
said station.  We do not want the said station to receive
NIL in the log checking process and the subsequent 3 QSO penalty.
So, we want to say to the log checkers, yes, we worked this
station.  Don't penalize him, but don't count it in our log, either.

How does one accomodate this situation?

Chad  WE9V