[WriteLog] Questions

William P. Osborne wosborne@utdallas.edu
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:32:37 -0600

Hi Folks,

I am making the switch from TR and WF1B to Writelog, used it for the
second time this weekend and it is growing on me. But I do have a few
questions I am sure this group can answer easily:

1) Can I change something in the INI file to cause the whole call to
be sent with the QRZ message, after I have changed it in the call
window during the QSO?

2) Is there a way to make the CW Display print right to left? I am
asking about the multiple signal decoder display?

3)  Can one control the bandwidth of the RTTYRite CW decoder, the 60
Hz version (in the program) is difficult to quickly tune in, and when
the RX is in the 250 Hz mode I would like to set the CW decoder BW to
250 Hz also, so that any signal in the filter is decoded, but do not
know how?  Also, when I click in the tuner window to select a signal,
my function keys quit working until I click in the QSO window again,
is this normal?

4) Finally, where do I find the master.dta file?

Thanks for all of your help.

73 bill, K5ZQ

--
William P Osborne, PhD & PE