[WriteLog] Transmit not releasing at end of message

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:53:39 -0400

I'm not sure that I understand your question but I'm going to take
a wag that you are referring to a messages generated via a macro.
If that is the case, this is normal behavior. It assumes that you
may want to continue transmitting manually or send another macro.
If you want the macro to unkey your PTT line you must end the
macro with %E.

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ