[WriteLog] Re: Looking for "RTTY Operating Practices" guide

Don Reed twofox@idt.net
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:09:59 +0000

Jim, a few months ago I read some thing by Eddie (the fancy bloomer guy) that
treated working DX during a pileup condition. Don't remember where it came
from but Eddie may read this and reply.
73
Don KF2XF