[WriteLog] Two WriteLog Bugs?

Carl J. Denbow ka8jxg@callsign.net
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:00:10 -0500

I'm using v 10.19F for the first time in this weekend's CQ
contest.   Overall the program worked well, and I was very impressed.  I
did, however, run into two quirks, that I think might represent
bugs:  1.  The program sequence number hiccuped  when it got to 69 and
recorded two different QSOs as "69."  2. It also failed to recognize J3A as
a dupe this afternoon when I had worked this station yesterday on the same
band.  That entry shows correctly in my log, but the program did not
recognize it as a dupe.  I was surprised, then, when the other station came
back to me and said, "I've already worked you."  When I visually scanned
the log in WL, I discovered that he was right.

Carl