[WriteLog] OK, I give up!!!

Lloyd S. Smith nx4w@bellsouth.net
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:00:19 -0400

Hi Roy:

I am assuming that you have the same setup that I have and I was having the
same problem.  Don, AA5AU helped me get on the right track. First of all
load your rtty messages from the SARTG contest, because the exchanges and
scoring are the same.  Then do the following:

1.  Make sure the mode in rtty window is BPSK
2   Make sure TU Type is set to "sound board AFSK"
3.  Make sure that your radio is in LSB mode, you cannot use it in USB mode
in PSK mode for everything to work right in Writelog.
4.  Go to the BANDS menu in the main Writelog window and select LSB is
really FSK.

Once you do these things your functions keys will now send the same messages
as in the SARTG contest.

Hope this helps

Lloyd

Lloyd S. Smith