[WriteLog] Creative Sound Blaster Live

WA9ALS - John jfleming@shelbynet.net
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 18:06:05 -0500

> I am sure every Windows compatible souncard will work well ! Nothing
is
> wrong with Creative Live card I believe !
>
> 73 de Robert, S57AW

That's too general of a statement for me!  You really need to run the
Writelog sound checker program available at the web site to make sure
the system you want to run is compatible with all the Writelog functions
you intend to use.  I've tested several lately, and the scores were
variable - They all "work", but they sure don't all support all of
Writelog's capabilities!

Having said that, a card by Creative is a pretty good bet.  (If you have
to bet!)  HI GL - 73