[WriteLog] WAE and program dying

Herb Rosenberg herbr@netcom.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 08:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

Scott makes some excellent suggestions here, as I had a guest op report a
bunch of Writelog error messages, in the middle of a contest, and I have
never seen that before, and I usually try and remember to kill anything
else running.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to do this, and cover WIN95,
WIN98, and WIN NT, as I use all three operating systems here.

THanks.

Herb - KG6OK

herbr@netcom.com