[WriteLog] Cabrillo and Summary Sheet Suggestion

J. Marcus Ziegler ziegler@accesscom.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:43:38 -0700

 Some suggestions.

  1. I created a Cabrillo file (Contest --> Cabrillo File...) and filled in
all the information in the dialog box (name, address, etc.). The next time I
called this dialog box up it remembered a few things I had entered but had
forgotten a lot. I suggest that this "Create Cabrillo file for log
submission" dialog box remember everything you entered.

For example it remembered call, ARRL section, club text and call of all
operators. It forgot power, name and address.

   2. If WriteLog saved this information it could then use some of it to
fill in the Summary Sheet (Contest --> Create Summary Sheet...).

   - Marc, W6ZZZ, w6zzz@arrl.net
   Loma Prieta Amateur Radio Club -
http://www.accesscom.com/~ziegler/lparc.html