[WriteLog] DXP38 Questions

Don Hill aa5au@msn.com
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:02:17 -0500

I just got a new DXP38 and trying to get used to it.  In Rttyrite, I am using
the DSP-4100 selection as the TNC since DXP38 is not listed.   It's the
only selection that works.  Is this correct?

Also, whenever the Rttyrite window is active I get this funky looking
tuning indicator in the upper left hand portion of the screen.  It looks like it
can be reduced in size, but I've been unable to move it.  I see how the indicator
works, but since I'm also using the WriteLog RTTY Receiver in parallel
with the DXP38, I don't need this other indicator.  How do I get rid of it or
can I?

I don't know if I'll have a full complete 2 or 3 radio station working for this
weekend's contest, but I'll be in there somehow.

73, Don AA5AU