[WriteLog] Antenna to this Azimuth???

k0bx@qsl.net k0bx@qsl.net
19 Sep 2000 06:03:50 -0700

I just downloaded and installed version 10.19.  No problem, but I was hoping that the rotor control option would work.  On the main menu under radio is a "grayed out" selection called "Antenna to this Azimuth".

It seems like this option would send the rotor to the beamheading that is in the beamheading window.  But looking at the on-line help, there is just one line description saying that this option will be enable only if Writelog detects a rotor control software installed????  Nothing else.

I have DXBase2001 which has rotor control for my DCU-1 Hygain computer control, but Writelog doesnt see it, I also have a rotor control program that I wrote in Visual Base, but Writelog doesn't see it.  I think that maybe Writelog is looking for something these programs don't provide.

Has anyone been able to use this feature??  If so, what rotor control software are you using?

Inquirying minds want to know!

Joe K0BX
St. Louis MO

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html