[WriteLog] Anyone going to use PSK31 in CQWW RTTY?

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:20:24 -0400

Ed,
I just took a look at the rules too:
VI. Modes: Contacts may be made using Baudot, ASCII, AMTOR,
PACTOR (FEC & ARQ), CLOVER, and Packet (no unattended operation or
contacts through gateways or digipeaters).
My guess is this was an oversight, in that the rules weren't updated to
include it, but you are correct. So much for PSK31. I CAN tell you I
won't be looking for mults on Clover or Pactor!
73 Barry