[WriteLog] PK-232

k0bx@qsl.net k0bx@qsl.net
22 Sep 2000 10:09:03 -0700

Hi Chris, please try the following:
If
WriteLog will not communicate with your PK-232, it may be necessary to do the
editing described below.
Using NotePad edit C:\Windows\writelog.ini  as follows:
In the file, go to the section labeled [Ports].
Look at the line for the Com port you intend to use.  It will look
like this:
COM1:=9600,n,8,1,x
Check to be sure all parameters are correct, then Delete the final x
(but not
the comma).  It should look like this:
COM1:=9600,n,8,1,
Click on File, Save.  Then open WriteLog; this should allow
your PK-232 to communicate with WriteLog.

For other tips on using the PK-232, goto http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

Hope this helps

Joe K0BX

On Fri, 22 September 2000, David Martin wrote:

> Hi all,
> Anyone using a PK-232 that can help me?  For some reason WL won't talk
> to it, but it passes the "Initializing Host Mode" test fine.  Logger
> works great with it.  Any ideas why?  What do I need to setup?  Any
> help is appreciated!
> Thanks
> -Chris KL9A
> kl9a@qsl.net
>

> --

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html