[WriteLog] Function Key Problem

Roger Marrotte marrotte@mediaone.net
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:26:23 -0400

I'm still new to Writelog, 2nd contest. First RTTY contest with Writelog.
Program worked great except for two small problems.  On occasion, when I hit
F2 to sent my response, the program would send the F4 information or
sometimes do nothing.  This happened about 1-2 dozen times.  I have no idea
why, dumb ME or the program??  Anyone else have this problem or know why it
happens.  Also an even more minor problem, sometimes when a call in the RTTY
window was highlighted the highlighting was off by one space.

I'm running with Windows Me, Writelog, and DX4WIN.  I think I have all
Windows  programs now.  It's really nice.  I don't think I'll ever use CT
again.

73, Roger, W1EM